Providing Quality & Trust
$20.73 - $190.12
What is Revolution® Cat?
5-in-1 Protection for Cats: Fleas, Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms and Ear Mites
REVOLUTION® (selamectin) helps simplify life for your cat-owning clients. In one easy-to-administer monthly dose, it provides protection against five parasites:
Your furry friend must have a current heartworm test result on file with your veterinarian in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please visit your veterinarian to have this test performed annually to protect your four-legged friend.
Revolution is a medication that is applied directly to your furry friend's skin to protect them from biting critters. When applied every 30 days, Revolution protects against parasites.How does Revolution® Cat work?
Revolution kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching for one month.
- It is also indicated for the prevention and control of flea infestations, prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis, and the treatment and control of ear mite infestations.
Revolution is also indicated for the treatment and control of roundworm and intestinal hookworm infections in cats.For more information see prescribing information.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog’s shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
Roundworms, hookworms and ear mites:
In addition to the protection it provides against fleas and heartworms, REVOLUTION treats and controls roundworm infections, hookworm infections and ear mite infestations. Many cat owners may not even realize that their cats are at risk from these parasites.
Cats like catching "treats"—but infected prey or contaminated soil, both of which can find their way indoors, can pass roundworms to cats. That puts even indoor-only cats at risk.
- In a field study of naturally acquired infections, REVOLUTION demonstrated 99.6% efficacy at day 30 and 99.9% efficacy at day 60.
- In three laboratory efficacy studies, REVOLUTION provided 100.0% reduction of the mean number of adult roundworms compared with non-treated controls at day 14 (p≤0.0018).
Cats are natural hunters, so they're at risk of hookworm infection from infected prey—including prey caught indoors, like cockroaches.
- In a field study of naturally acquired infections, REVOLUTION demonstrated 98.3% efficacy at day 30 and 100.0% efficacy at day 60.
- In four laboratory efficacy studies, REVOLUTION provided 84.7, 91.4, 99.7 and 99.4% reduction of mean number of adult hookworms compared with non-treated controls at day (p≤0.02) with a single dose.
3. Ear mites :
Ear mites are highly contagious and can come into the house with other pets.
- In two studies, REVOLUTION was 100% effective against naturally acquired ear mite infestations after a single dose.
- In one of those studies, REVOLUTION demonstrated efficacy compared with non-treated controls at day 30 (p≤0.001).
- intermittent vomiting.
Drug & Food Interactions:
Powered by nopCommerce
This site is running in live payment mode. Real payments will be processed.