Providing Quality & Trust
$19.14 - $242.88
What is REVOLUTION®?
Easy to apply, quick to dry, REVOLUTION® (selamectin) protects dogs against a variety of common internal and external parasites. REVOLUTION is the only FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs 6 weeks and older that:
REVOLUTION is quick-drying, nongreasy and waterfast, with no unpleasant odor, so you can cuddle and play with your dog as soon as the product dries. Bathing your dog 2 hours after application does not reduce the effectiveness of REVOLUTION against fleas or heartworm disease.
REVOLUTION is a prescription-only medication available only through a veterinarian, not a pesticide registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Ask your veterinarian about REVOLUTION today.
How does REVOLUTION® work?
Just one dose a month applied at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades is all your dog needs for protection against fleas, heartworms and other parasites. No pills. No sticky sprays. No more hassling with multiple products.
After application, REVOLUTION enters the bloodstream through the skin. Concentrations of REVOLUTION in the blood and tissues prevent heartworm disease. REVOLUTION selectively redistributes from the blood to the skin, where it provides protection against fleas, flea eggs, American dog ticks, ear mites and scabies mites.
Is REVOLUTION® right for your dog?
Parasites are an annoying fact of life for our dogs. Parasites can cause a range of problems, from bothersome scratching to more serious medical issues, such as infections and dangerous or even deadly diseases. How dangerous these problems are depends on the type of parasite, the degree of infection or infestation, and your dog's reaction to the parasite.
Most parasites that affect dogs pose no risk for humans. However, a few parasites, like sarcoptic mange mites, are zoonotic, meaning they can be transmitted from animals to humans. Your veterinarian can recommend methods to prevent, treat or control many canine parasites to reduce the chance of human exposure and to keep your dog healthy.
- If you think your dog has fleas, call your veterinarian. It's important to remove fleas not only from your dog, but also eliminate them from your dog's environment. Your veterinarian can recommend treatment such as REVOLUTION® (selamectin) to kill fleas and prevent flea eggs from hatching. REVOLUTION will help resolve infestations, and prevent flea infestation. In addition, REVOLUTION in clinical trials was shown to improve the signs associated with flea allergy dermatitis.
- The American Heartworm Society recommends that all dogs receive a heartworm preventive year-round. Your veterinarian can recommend appropriate testing and ongoing preventive treatment such as REVOLUTION. Monthly administration of REVOLUTION prevents heartworm disease in dogs and in puppies as young as 6 weeks.
- Ear Mites
- REVOLUTION® (selamectin) is highly effective against ear mites. All pets within a household should be treated with an appropriate product, not just the visibly affected dog. Monthly use of REVOLUTION treats and controls ear mite infestations in dogs and in puppies as young as 6 weeks.Even better, simply give your dog a monthly dose of REVOLUTION to keep these irritating parasites away from your pet in the first place.
- Sarcoptic Mange (Scabies)
- Your veterinarian can recommend REVOLUTION® (selamectin) for the treatment of current scabies infection and control over future infections in dogs and in puppies as young as 6 weeks. All dogs within the household should be treated, not just the visibly affected animal. For peace of mind regarding these unpleasant parasites, give your dog a monthly dose of REVOLUTION.
- Even if you avoid wooded areas and carefully check your dog after being outside, it's still easy to miss ticks that may have crawled under the fur or in the ears. Help keep your dog safe from ticks and tick borne diseases by giving your dog a monthly dose of REVOLUTION® (selamectin). With monthly dosing, REVOLUTION controls American dog tick infestations in dogs and in puppies as young as 6 weeks.
US Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Revolution (selamectin) Topical Parasiticide is available as a colorless to yellow,
ready to use solution in single dose tubes for topical (dermal) treatment of dogs
six weeks of age and older and cats eight weeks of age and older. The content
of each tube is formulated to provide a minimum of 2.7 mg/lb (6 mg/kg) of body
weight of selamectin. The chemical composition of selamectin is (5Z,25S)-
demethoxy-25-de (1-methylpropyl)-22,23-dihydro-5-hydroxyiminoavermectin A1a.
Revolution is recommended for use in dogs six weeks of age or older and cats
eight weeks of age and older for the following parasites and indications:
Revolution kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching for one month and
is indicated for the prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides
felis), prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis, and the
treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations. Revolution also
is indicated for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
and for the control of tick infestations due to Dermacentor variabilis.
Powered by nopCommerce
This site is running in live payment mode. Real payments will be processed.