Providing Quality & Trust
Vectra Cats and Kittens
Ceva Animal Health
$67.24 - $122.06
Vectra® for Cats and Kittens
Vectra® for Cats and Kittens is a once-a-month topical treatment for use on cats against all flea life stages (eggs, larvae, pupae and adult fleas).
No matter where in the country you happen to live, fleas are working overtime to bite your cat, and trying to infest your home.
- Fast-acting – kills fleas in 6 hours.
- Kills by contact, fleas do not have to bite.
- Quick drying and non-greasy.
- Kills fleas that may transmit disease, including bartonellosis, tapeworm and tularemia.
- Kills fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and anemia.
- Controls development of all flea stages for 1 month.
- Controls and stops flea infestation and prevents re-infestation.
- Can be used on cats as young as 8 weeks of age.
- Convenient topical treatment with patented applicator.
STOP PARASITES NOW. Pounce on fleas evenfaster than a cat could.
Cats hate fleas. They bring suffering and disease. Cat lovers demand kill power that works immediately.
Put the bite on fleas, before they bite.
Beyond the itching and scratching, fleas can carry all sorts of diseases. Vectra ® for Cats and Kittens kills and repels adult fleas, and also controls flea eggs, larvae and pupae that are about to become adults. Cat lovers who treat their cats like family don't take chances with fleas. Ask your veterinarian about Vectra ® for Cats and Kittens.
Vectra® starts with first application, and kills fleas within 6 hours. Advantage® kills fleas within 12 hours of application. It’s time to swat fleas for real.
Why your cat needs VECTRA®:
As well as irritating your cat’s skin, a flea bite can also transmit diseases. Regular treatment with VECTRA Felis makes sure your cat has the protection it deserves – and prevents your home suffering an infestation.
- Our unique applicator makes reaching your cat’s skin easy, to ensure successful treatment
- Fleas die without biting your cat– in fact 97 % are dead within two hours of infestation
- Protects your home against flea eggs, larvae and pupae for 3 months
- One dosage for all cats, and can be safely used on kittens as young as 7 weeks (from 0.6 kg)
For more information see product label.
How to apply:
Quick and easy application. No drips. No messes.
The unique Vectra® applicator is a big hit with cat lovers and their veterinarians. It's easy to use—with no drips, no mess and no need for scissors. The long, rounded tip helps you easily and comfortably apply product directly to your pet's skin through the hair coat.
- Rounded end minimizes skin abrasions.
- Contoured applicator is easy to hold with no-drip, no-splash technology.
- Tested to ensure accurate dosing.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Causes substantial, but temporary eye injury. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing.
Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum and using tobacco products.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
For external use on cats and kittens under 9 lbs and over 8 weeks of age (0.8 mL dose)
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water.
If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.
Powered by nopCommerce
This site is running in live payment mode. Real payments will be processed.